American Graduate: Building West Virginia's Workforce is now available to watch online.
As the Mountain State's skilled workforce ages and manufacturing evolves to use technology, there are job opportunities in West Virginia that require some training or certification, but not a 4-year degree.
WVPB takes a look at the career pathways that are available in West Virginia. The program explores some of the opportunities available and where training is being offered.
Catch encore showings of American Graduate: Building West Virginia's Workforce at these times and on these channels:
- Tuesday, December 11, 07:01 p.m., West Virginia Channel
- Tuesday, December 11, 11:00 p.m. on WVPB
- Wednesday, December 12, 11:00 a.m., West Virginia Channel
- Wednesday, December 12, 02:00 p.m., West Virginia Channel
- Thursday, December 13, 08:00 p.m., West Virginia Channel
- Thursday, December 13, 11:30 p.m. on WVPB
- Friday, December 14, 02:00 p.m., West Virginia Channel
- Saturday, December 15, 11:00 a.m., West Virginia Channel
- Tuesday, December 18, 03:30 p.m., West Virginia Channel
American Graduate is funded in part from a grant from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) to help advance education and career readiness in West Virginia. West Virginia Public Broadcasting is working with community partners throughout the state to assess workforce challenges and opportunities, and to produce content highlighting individuals as they pursue a variety of pathways leading to high-demand jobs and livable wages.
You can find American Graduate posts on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #WVWorkz and #Amgrad