Kids And Parents We Want To Hear From You — Share Your Self-Isolation Stories With WVPB
Next week, WVPB is focusing on all things kids and kids out of school. We're looking to hear from families about how things are going in this time of the coronavirus.
This could also be a fun activity to do with your kids. You can interview them; they can interview you. To participate, email a voice memo of your conversation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an iPhone, you can use the Voice Memos app. Android users you can download free voice recording apps to use. When you begin just make sure to introduce yourself and spell your name.
Some other questions to ask include:
- How old are you?
- What grade are you in?
- Where do you go to school normally?
- What's school been like for you at home?
- What's your favorite part?
- What do you miss?
- Do you feel like you're learning?
- How are you feeling?
Want to keep the conversation going? Here are some other topics you might explore further:
- How is remote learning going? Some people are having a lot of success, for others less so.
- What does remote learning look like for you and your kids? Is it online?
- Do you have multiple kids sharing one device? Or are you doing paper packets? Have you given up or are going strong?
- Are you still getting food from school? How is that going?
- What's it like trying to work from home while homeschooling?
- What are you looking forward to when the pandemic is over?
We might play your interview on the air. And thanks!