W.Va. Senate Confirms Gubernatorial Nominations
The state Senate Monday confirmed Gov. Tomblin's nominees for various position within the administration. There were nine in total including:
- Constantino Amores II- Executive Director, Real Estate Division
- Jeff Vickers- Member, Economic Development Authority
- Judy Hale- Member, Investment Management Board
- Roger Hunter- Member, Investment Management Board
- Marie Prezioso- Member, Investment Management Board
- David Haney- Member, Investment Management Board
- Terry Osborne- Member, Mine Safety Technology Task Force
- E. Gail Pitchford- Member, West Virginia State University Board of Governors
- Chad Robinson- Member, Shepherd University Board of Governors
Senate Confirmations Committee Chairman Senator Mike Green said his committee received the list of nominees Monday morning.
All nominees were unanimously approved.