We always appreciate hearing from you at West Virginia Public Broadcasting! To contact us, call 1-888-596-9729 or fill out the form below and send us your comments or questions.
- Have a news story idea? Contact our News Director, Jesse Wright
- Looking for information on our website? Visit the Site Map for a list of pages.
- Like to sign up for our eNewsletter? Sign up here.
- Reception Problem? Check our list of known Reception Issues first.
- Notice a problem with our Closed Captioning? Report it here.
- Find our staff directory here.
West Virginia Public Broadcasting delivers radio and television content across the entire state of West Virginia and in different ways in each community. If you are writing to tell us about an issue receiving our content it's important you provide enough details for us to expedite tracking down the problem. This information includes where you live; are you listening to radio or watching television; if radio, what transmitter do you listen to, or are you streaming from the website or an app; if TV, do you watch over the air with an antenna, or are you watching on a cable or a satellite service; if the second, what is the name of the cable system or satellite service.