Apply for the WVPB Small Business Offer - Round 2
We want to help. In response to the economic crisis from COVID-19, WVPB is offering a series of free radio announcements to the first twenty independent and locally owned businesses still open and following social distancing guidelines. Business owners must contact us with how your services have changed due to the pandemic. You must apply by midnight, April 27.
How Does It Work?
1. If you are a local, independent small business owner who has had to change your service due to the pandemic you are urged to apply for the WVPB Small Business Offer in the form below.
2. Who’s eligible? Any locally owned, independent business that has had to change its operating practices due to the coronavirus pandemic.
3. Are bars eligible? If you are an independent bar owner serving food and have had to change your service due to the pandemic, you are eligible to apply. WVPB cannot air announcements about your alcohol service.
4. Deadline for entry: Midnight, April 27. WVPB will accept the first 20 ELIGIBLE applicants for this round of announcements. Additional Small Business Offers may become available depending on response to this offering.
5. Chosen applicants will be contacted by WVPB Underwriting Department staff who will provide additional information about placement of the radio announcements and will write copy for the announcements based on information from the business owner.